Gus’ Christian Science Synchronicities

 Gus’ Christian Science Synchronicities


On Sunday October 3, 2021 I did a Google Maps search for the First Church of Christ, Scientists, in Redmond, WA; to my great surprise their address is 


16911 NE 79th st


This is all synchronicity for me because: 

I was born during January, the first month of the year, on the 6th day - i.e. 1.6 (Day of the 3  Magic Kings, also known as Epiphany). My family was let into the U.S. on 9-11-(1962); 32 days later was the Cuban Missile Crisis. If ever there was an emergency in humanity's history the Cuban Missile Crisis was it. 911 is the telephone number to call in case of emergencies. This evidence could be called: NE - Numeric Enlightenment; May 1st 1979 was the culmination of my human species world class spiritual transformation (st) journey.


Thus every number and letter in the address of the C.S. Church in Redmond is a divine intervention relating to me.


Most of my adult life I have visited various Judeo-christian churches, Hindu and Buddhist Temples and Monasteries, and ‘Spiritual not Religious’ groups’ meetings; I was thinking about visiting the Christian Scientists at Redmond for the 4th time with the same intentions as I’ve visited other religious groups - to watch their ceremonies, listen to their sermons and scriptural readings, and chat with their members. I was unaware of their address until this 4th or 5th time going and my first time looking them up on maps that clearly shows their address.

I knew why I was going to visit; now I’m wondering why God wanted me to attend - given the address synchronicity… Prayer Practitioner is my guess. 

There are only 2 things Christian Science expresses and professes to provide those who learn from their ‘Science and Health’ scriptural book that I haven’t already experienced and read about in the scriptures of other Religions - Prayer fulfillment, and physical healings. So I assume that is why God, or Goddess, or both have created the 16911 NE 79th st address synchronicity for me. Unfortunately, they don’t want to include other philosophical books or religions' scriptures nor correct errors. So, I stopped visiting them.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Gus the Ghost’ Synchronicity

Gus’ “The Theosophist” Journal Synchronicity

Gus’ Ghost Protocol Synchronicity